The cost of energy is going up and is forecast to continue in to the foreseeable future. DECC believe that through energy efficiency measures we could reduced the UK's fuel consumption by 30%.
Taking control of your energy spend is a big challenge in any business or organisation. We follow this step by step process to ensure we capture all the opportunities and then we help you implement them:
- Benchmark - current energy consumption and patterns of energy use
- Power down - finding ways to reduce your energy consumption
- Power up - Are there opportunities for renewable energy
- Implement - We write an action plan and help to implement it
- Meter and monitor - This helps you to understand what a good idea it's been!
We believe that the key to delivering change is action, not reports. That's why we don't write reports, instead our projects have their own excel carbon saver model and a low carbon action plan with project timeline for implementation, which we support you to deliver.
This means less cost and more results.